Today’s tutorial is all about how to recover data from Android Phone and the best way to recover files from Android. Android is one of the best operating system because of the features and functionality of the operating system. There are times when we accidently delete important data of our smartphone. Sometimes we are not having any other place where that data might be present and the only option present at that time is recovering data from your Android devices. It is easy to recover data from your PC, however there is one way using which you can recover data from your Android device.
The Recovery tool which we are going to use is going to be Android Data Recovery. This is a paid data recovery tool for Android devices however you can try the trial version. It is available both for Windows and MAC operating systems.
Download Trial version for Windows from here.
Download Trial version for MAC from here.
Tutorial: Recover Data from Android
In this tutorial we will be using Samsung smartphone for recovering data.
- Before starting the procedure make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your smartphone.
For Enabling USB debugging on Android 2.3 or earlier go to Settings > Applications>Development > USB Debugging
For Enabling USB Debugging on Android 3.0 – 4.1 go to Settings > Developer Options> USB Debugging
For Enabling USB Debugging on Android 4.2 and more go to Settings > About Phone > Build number > Back to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Now you might have enabled USB debugging for different Android smartphones. Open the software and click on Start.
- Clicking on Start will analyzing your device. After some time you will see on the screen of your smartphone asking you to scan. Click on Allow and then click on Start.
- Now you will come across messages, photos, contacts, videos which were present in your Android device.
- Choose the Recover option to recover the required data on your computer.
That’s it you have recovered lost data back on your computer. If you want to buy the complete software you can buy it from here. We are looking for free Android recovery software, as soon as it will be available we will post method. I hope you will suceed to retrieve deleted files on Android.