Please Wait 10 Seconds...
Top 11+ Free Best Email App For Android – Free Download Apk
Today’s post is all about best email app for android and best email client. One of the fastest and the best means of communication is the Email. One of the fastest and the best means of communication is the Email. Like social media, emails can be checked from anywhere now, with the help of Smart phones, tablets and PC. Usually, Android devices come with default email apps installed to make it easier for you to configure your emails, but sometimes, there could be a few of these apps which could be downloaded as well and used on the go.
A few of the most commonly and widely used Android Email Apps which are reliable, easy to use and popular among Android devices are discussed below. Android devices come with default email apps installed to make it easier for you to configure your emails, but sometimes, there could be a few of these apps which could be downloaded as well and used on the go.
We collected the list of best exchange email app for android as well as iphone too. Android Mail Client is an important piece of software in our day to day life. We already compiled list of best finance apps and productivity apps.
TOP 11 Best email Apps For Android
op 11 Android Email apps that are commonly and widely used and which are reliable, easy to use and popular among Android devices are discussed below. So, let select the best android email app from the list. Let’s start the Android Mail App with king of email industry.
The Gmail App is the official Android App for interacting with Gmail, and is developed by Google themselves, so integrating it with their Android device does not throw much of a surprise either.
The App is easy to navigate, pleasant and clean, as Google does not believe in putting too many flashy components in their products.
- The app comes in with a lot of features like multiple account management, searching through mails, composition, labels, push notifications and attachments.
- The App is easy to navigate, pleasant and clean, as Google does not believe in putting too many flashy components in their products.
- The app tracks conversations just like any web based gmail, and with a menu drop, you can navigate between messages within a conversation extremely easily.
Aqua mail is also an App which supports multiple email services, including Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail. Creating an account is very simple and The downside of Aqua mail is that the free version is unlimited but limits you to 2 accounts and adds a promotional signature to all outbound mails.
- If you want to use multiple email accounts, and looking to sync them under one app, then Aqua mail does it very well.
- If you use many different email accounts, and want to sync them under one app, then Aqua mail does it very well.
K9-Mail is free and a superior email app for Android and supports IMAP, POP3 and Webdav setups. Instant push notification of emails can be easily attained with IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync set up. There is an excellent help support thread for simple and complex questions on the K9-Mail.
- The interface is designed to maximize the amount of information you can see on the screen without leaving you confused.
- There are a lot of customization settings, and you can alert the way the messages are displayed.
- The inbox also shows each email individually without grouping them into conversations.
MailDroid is capable of handling most of your email needs including instant push notifications, IMAP, POP3, Webdav, Exchange 2003 and 2007 support, search, spell check and more. It is a powerful app which allows users to do a lot in terms of Signature control, split screen support for tablets, full WYSIWYG editor and helps support template responses, in case you have to make the same replies over and over again.
- It is a multi-service app that can handle multiple email accounts.
- It does support combining multiple emails into conversations, which makes it a extremely easier to read through a huge bunch of emails.
- MailDroid utilizes a lot of whitespace and makes it simple and clean for use.
- The only flip side is that the free version is Ad-supported and the pro version causes $17.99$ which is a bit too expensive.
- Blue mail is another stylish mail client for tablets and smart phones which supports wide range of networks and protocols – mail, Outlook, AOL, iCloud and Yahoo, Office365, Google Apps, Hotmail, Live, and IMAP. Other mail features include, customized color per account.
- lock system for protecting private mails, and creating reminders for preparing mails.
It is a great email APP for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange and iCloud users.
- It supports Microsoft Exchange and IMAP accounts also. Other very attractive features include the feature of an unified inbox.
- It’s connectivity with various services like Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Asana and MailChimp. It also has additional password lock for private emails.
SolMail is a free email application built to make your email experience very productive and professional.
- It comes with a whole lot of great features like superb unified inbox, unmatched category wise view, and moreover handy widget that displays unread messages on your phone’s home screen.
- It is compatible with IMAP, POP3 and SMTP accounts. It’s pretty interface uses flicks and swipes to browse through emails, and allow you to insert fun stickers along with words.
myMail helps you aggregate Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Outlook, everything in one place, and it is easy to use.
- You might choose to add custom signatures to outgoing messages, adjust what time of the day do you want to receive notifications, and turn on a novel feature “Hide the Sender” and “Hide the Subject” so that the other people cannot see who is emailing you if you leave your device lying around. You can also choose to download the attachments automatically or select them manually if you want to save the usage of data.
- Mainly, myMail is a simple and effective app if you have more than one email accounts and like swapping and tapping to manage your messages.
If you are a Yahoo Mail user, then this app will be of immense use to most users.
- It gets in most of the essential features of the web version of the service to your Android device.
- This free App will allow you to add multiple Yahoo! Accounts, , send and receive mail attachments, compose text with emoticons and preview photos in your inbox.
- It also supports smart folders along with powerful search functionality
Though not a dedicated email client per se, Touchdown syncs all your email contacts, calendars and tasks with your Android device.
- It is best suited for Corporate mail junkies, and is quite popular among Exchange users and has been rated very highly in the market place.
- The app, brings essential security features like encryption, Pin Support and Security wipe apart from synchronizing all Corporate data.
Mailbox is one of the best email app on Android. It comes with excellent interface that relies on gestures and swipes for all basic navigation.
- The “Mailbox” always allows you to not only send and receive but also archive messages as well as browse the inbox folders.
- Moreover, it downloads any data to your devices and checks them in the cloud for possible viruses and Malware. Mailboxes’ advanced algorithms make you learn your preferences and automatically categorize incoming messages based on your previous actions.
We already compiled best Android Email client 2014 list. After, the new year eve, new android generation is born so here we are with best Email Apps 2015. Let us know your best email app for android via comment section.