Table Of Contents
Have you ever faced any issue regarding ” Why does Fortnite keep reinstalling”. If you have ever faced these types of issues regarding the replacement for fixing reinstalling issue regarding Fortnite game.
If you facing any lag or issues during which Fortnite keeps reinstalling itself, then you are at the perfect place.
For the sake of our avid readers, we have got a good news for you. The good thing is that you simply can fix this issue within no time. Want to know how? Let’s get started.
If you are a hardcore gamer and played open-world game quite often, you may have seen that there has been always some minor bugs and issues that irritate the users most of the time which is mostly.
But our avid readers don’t worry now, you have landed at the right place. Here at android fantasy, you will find technical solutions to all your gaming, software and hardware problems on one go. So without further ado, let’s get started.
So a question might arise in your mind why does Fortnite keeps Reinstalling itself?
So as per experts, the answer is quite simple and straightforward.
The problem might be in your Epic game launcher, which is so dumb and lazy to trace the already existing Fortnite folder present.
One of the main reason why your epic launcher is facing this problem, may be due to the fact of repeated installing and uninstalling the sport or moving the installation folder.
These might be the only reasons why Epic launcher is unable to seek out the permission prevailing Fortnite folder and can keep it up re-installing the file every time.
If you want to get rid of this problem, you should be following the steps as stated below.
1. Navigate to the disk where you’ve installed the Fortnite game. By default path which is allocated is:
Local Disk C: >> Program Files >> Epic Games >> Fortnite
2. Now once you have located the folder, you need to rename the present Fortnite folder to something like FortniteX.
3. Now the user need to start the Epic launcher, and the launcher probably asks you for installing the game.
4. If the installation path is different from the default folder path, then you need to change the installation path to Default.
5. The default path of Fortnite game usually ends with the word “Fortnite”.
6. Now click on Install and let the sport install a touch bit 1% should be enough.
7. Now you need to close the launcher and navigate through the default installation path, you’ll have two folders FortniteX and Fortnite in Epic games folder.
8. The user now needs to Delete the newly created Fortnite folder .
9. Rename the old FortniteX folder back to Fortnite. Now restart the game.
After following the above steps, try to re-attempt the launch the game .
Doing this simple tricks, the Epic launcher of the game will be start and hence you can enjoy your game-play, without any interruption.
In the above articles, we have discussed the issue regarding “Why does Fortnite keep reinstalling”.
Hope you enjoyed this write-up. For tech related issues keep scrolling Android fantasy.
Thumbnails are very much important for a YouTube video and hence a YouTube channel. Designing…
[epcl_box type="success"] ✅Updated on AUGUST 2, 2020: SAMSUNG ROLLED OUT NEW USB DRIVERS [/epcl_box] [epcl_box…
Today, we are introducing you Whatsapp plus. As we all know, how much Whatsapp has made…
🤡 Cartoon HD For PC: In this era of Technology, we all have witnessed a…
Adaway: In the last one and two Decade the mass shift towards the smartphone has…
Watching Movies and TV Shows is awesome. But Watch them for free brings more happiness.…