Today’s article article is about how to install bluestack with 1 gb ram. Also it will solve the error issue for the windows8 and windows8.1 users. Many 8 and 8.1 user facing issue regarding graphics card error. If you getting this error Graphics card is not compatible with bluestack, then you are at right place.
If the message says “25000” error. Solve this issue by following method.
Method 1: Steps To Install Bluestacks With 1 GB Ram
Table Of Contents
1) You Need two softwares Orca and bluestack.
- i) Download Orca: http://goo.gl/GhoAwf
- ii) Download Bluestacks offline installer: http://bit.ly/1vE6su6
Note: Orca is mainly used to edit MSI package editor. Therer are many more app with the same functionlity but we prefer this one.
2) Install Orca > successful installation.
3) Now Right click on Bluestacks Installer File/ Setup .exe File and select “Edit with Orca”
4) Similarly, select “InstallExecuteSequence” form the left panel and Delete the row with Action as “CheckMsiSignature“
5) Similarly Click on “Property” from left panel and Click on “GLMODE” and change the parameter to False.
NOTE: For those who cannot locate GLMODE in the process perform (Ctrl+F) to open the search and type GLMODE. Look within the code to the right and change the wording from TRUE to FALSE.
7) Now run edited setup. Now, it will not give an error.
we hope you enjoyed reading this tutorial to install bluestacks on 1gb ram. One more thing is this method also works to solve “error 25000”. Mostly this error is faced by windows 8 and windows8.1 user.
Method 2: InstallBluestacks with 1 GB RAM or without Graphic card
Well if you do not wish to fall in the above procedure. You could also download the edited version (developer edited) of Bluestacks offline installer (127.67 MB). There is no need to change any settings during the process of installation. You just have to download it and follow the onscreen instructions to install Bluestacks without any consequences.
sometimes reverting to the previous version works best. Always upgrading to new version is not the solution. Try to install older version of bluestack to make it work.
We have updated this tutorial on may 15, 2019. We have added some of the small size emulator whiihc can be run on bluestack with 1gb ram.
Let us know your feedback via comment. Android fantasy striving for best and detailed tutorials. If you facing any problem write in comment section, we will try to resolve it as fast as possible.