Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulator which helps us in running Android games and applications on PC. You can easily run all the games and apps on your Windows and Mac operating systems with the help of Bluestacks. This BlueStacks guide will explain step by step method to install bluestacks. Every android developer must know how to use BlueStacks. It is available for free and you can download and install bluestacks by reading the steps mentioned below:-
How to Install Bluestacks
- First of all you need to download Bluestacks for your PC.
- Bluestacks is available for different operating systems which are Windows and Mac and you can download Bluestacks from following links.
- BlueStacks Windows 8 version is well optimize and faster than other version. I personally use the same.
- Once you are having the setup of Bluestacks, open the file which you downloaded.
- After opening of the file, you will see a new Window popped on your PC’s screen.
- You will see a welcome Window and a button named Continue present on it.
- Click that button.
- On next screen you will see some options. Select the options as per your preference, the things or addons which you want to install and click on Install.
- Now the Installation has been started. The Installation time will depend on the processing speed of your PC.
- After the installation has been completed you can open it and configure it for running Android apps and games on your PC.
How to configure Bluestacks for Windows and Mac
After installing bluestacks, you need to configure it for one time so that you can use your Google Play account on it. Read the guide below to find out how you can configure Bluestacks.
- After installing, open Bluestacks. You will see a new Window asking you if you wish to enable Google Play or not. Enable it so that you can access Google Play from Bluestacks.
- On the next screen you will be asked the details of your Google account. Add the details of your Google Account and click on Continue. You can use any Google account, however if you are not having one you can create one.
- That’s it you are configured Bluestacks and have enabled Google Play.
- Now, install Apps on BlueStacks from playstore or .apk file if you have.
If you are having any trouble in installing Bluestacks, ask your doubts by using the comments section below. I hope you enjoyed reading how to install bluestacks on windows and mac. If you know any more good emulator please let us know via comment section.