How To Reboot Android Phone: There are times when your Android device might have hanged, and you were left with no option other than removing the battery to make it work. Believe it or not, but removing the battery directly can cause some serious issues, and can also lead to loss of data from your device. A better option will be rebooting your device.
It has also been observed that people who use their device on a stretch without restarting it face problems like the device getting frozen quite often, or the non-responding applications. For such people, it is strongly advised that they must regularly reboot android phone. If not regularly then restarting your phone every once in a blue moon might be helpful.
3 Easy Ways To Reboot Android Phone
Method 1: (With PopUp Menu)
Call it the simplest method or anything, the technique involved in this is responsive in almost all Android devices, and hence is the most commonly used method of restarting, obviously after direct removal of battery.
- By restarting your phone through this method, simply hold the “Power” push button on the side of your device for a couple of seconds until a pop-up menu appears.
- From that Pop-Up menu, choose the “Restart” or “Reboot” option and you are good to reboot android phone.
- This is useful to reboot Frozen Phone and also to Reset a Phone.
Method 2: (Without PopUp Menu)
As said above, the method told above is valid in almost all the Android devices, but yet again, there are a few devices in which, the pop-up menu doesn’t appear, or may leave you in dismay with the screen getting locked again and again. For such cases, there is another simple way, which will take a little longer than the previous method.
- For this, simply press the “Power” push button again, but instead for a couple of seconds, keep it pressed for 9-10 seconds.
- You will see your device getting restarted.
- You got a success to reboot android phone.
Method 3: (Using 3rd Party App)
If you don’t like pressing the “Power” button again and again, or have some problem in the key, there is still another way of restarting your Android Device. This can be done through a large number of applications available on the Play Store. These apps allow you to quickly restart your phone, eliminating the need to wait for the appearance of the Pop-Up menu.
- Apps like “Fast Reboot” etc. are available in Play Store totally free of cost.
- Just install one of these apps in your device, and for even more convenience, you can place a Quick Launch menu right at your Home Screen.
- So whenever you feel like restarting your phone, just touch the icon, it will reboot android phone.
Conclusion: Reboot Android Phone
Rebooting our phone seems to be a simple task, but with the dire need of the smartphone at all times, one often ignores doing this thing. This causes a lot of RAM being used, which doesn’t get cleared, and a lot of apps not getting refreshed. In order to avoid such lags, reboot android phone more often, and enjoy some uninterrupted performance of your phone.