Fix Google Error “Couldn’t Sign in – Problem Communicating with Google Servers.
Hello Friends! If you ever open your playstore and suddenly found an error which is network error even your WIFI Network is working perfectly or you just want to add new Google account in your android device and if you also see the error there which says
couldn’t Sign in because of the problem while communicating with google servers.
How To Fix : Problem Communicating with Google Servers
My playstore is showing the same no network error even when my WIFI network is working perfectly. This is showing an error which says “couldn’t Sign in because of the problem while communicating with google servers.” Now Let’s see how to fix this problem.
- First of all you need to download ES File Explorer from the playstore you can easily download it. Open it up if you’re using it for the first time you have to Tap on the menu and enable the Root option.
- After that go to System folder, In system folder go to “etc” folder, after coming to etc folder just find the file named as “Host” basically “Host” is the main file which we have to edit.
- Open it in Text Editor. The last line is extra and the main reason for Google error. We have to remove the last line, only the last one! now press the back icon and save it. Check if it is successfully saved or not.
- After that, you have to Force to stop your playstore and then clear it’s Cache.
- After all now open your playstore and you will find it is working perfectly. And not only this if you go to settings and try to add same google account again. Now you can successfully add your account. See how easy it was fixing Couldn’t Sign in.
Conclusion : “Couldn’t Sign in -There was a problem communicating with google servers”
We hope that you got the solution for this problem. Let us know if you still facing problem of google couldn’t sign