Table Of Contents
- Some Method to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Method 1: Check System Configuration
- Method 2: Check Your Internet Speed
- Method 3: Enable Virtualization Mode in BIOS
- Method 4: Set PC Power Settings to Performance Mode
- Method 5: Give High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
- Method 6: Setup TGB Emulator Settings
- Method 7: Changing PUBG Mobile Graphics Setting
- Method 8: Change Graphics Settings of your System
- Try Reading Other Related Articles-
We can witness lag in any high-end graphics game, and they render the gameplay and its experience. In most of the high-end graphics game like PUBG, facing lags are the most common issues faced by the players. If you are one of them who are facing lag while playing PUBG on Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator, you are at the right place.
In this article, we will discuss some techniques which can quickly fix lag in the Tencent gaming buddy emulator i.e. Tencent gaming buddy fix lag within no time. Try these easy fixes to enhance your gameplay for a fantastic gaming experience.
It’s has been nearly about two years since the PUBG game has been launched. Still, at some point or the other, your PC may experience lag due to some bugs in the network or specifications or due to lower PC configurations than recommended.
But need not to worry, in this article, you will explain step by step guide to Tencent gaming buddy fix lag all technical faults which may cause lag in your gameplay.
Some Method to Fix Lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy:
While collecting information from the internet and other trusted sources, we arrived at some of the best methods to fix lag in Tencent gaming i.e., “Tencent gaming Buggy Fix Lag.” So without further ado, let’s get started:
Method 1: Check System Configuration
If you want to enhance your gaming performance and run the PUBG game flawlessly on your system, you first need to check your RIG components. You need to first check whether your components have enough power to meet the minimum system requirements. The minimum system requirements are:-
- CPU configuration: At least Dual-core from Intel or AMD and clocked at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU configuration: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 or above.
- Memory requirement: At least 3GB of RAM and above
- Graphics Memory: At least 2GB graphics either dedicated or inbuilt
- OS requirements: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
- DirectX: Version 8.0c and above
- Storage allocation: At least 1GB of free storage
Method 2: Check Your Internet Speed
Not only you must require minimum specification as discussed above, but games like PUBG always need a good internet connection for a smooth play.
As per the data available on the web, a transfer speed of more than 2MB is recommended to play the game for Tencent gaming buddy fix lag. But if you are on an emulator, the case is entirely different.
While Playing PUBG on an emulator, due to more consumption of resources and graphics, more data usage is needed to render the game in comparison to the mobile.
So if you want to play PUBG on an emulator to Tencent gaming buddy fix lag, you must need minimum Internet Speed of about 5Mbps and recommended Internet Speed of about 15Mbps. So if you play with high-speed emulator connections like Ethernet and broadband, are recommended.
Method 3: Enable Virtualization Mode in BIOS
When you enable the virtualization setting of your PC, this helps the operating system to work more effectively and helps the Tencent gaming buddy fix lag, thus allowing the OS to utilize the CPU power more efficiently so that it can render gameplay at a much faster pace by allowing a single processor units to act as multiple individual CPU.
How to enable virtualization mode in Windows 10:
- Go to the Windows Start button and search for Bios option and click on change advanced startup option.
- After clicking this will take you to the Recovery option, click on the advanced setup option.
- You will see a Restart Now button, click on it and this will restart your PC.
- While your PC undergoes restart, a Window pop-ups with various options will be seen.
- Now from these options, select the following navigation/route: Troubleshoot >> Advanced Options >> UEFI Firmware Settings >> and at last click on Restart
- Now Hit F10 key to enter the BIOS section again and click on the system configuration option and then look for the “Virtualization Technology” option.
- When you find this option, Enable the Virtualization Option and click on Save the Settings and Restart your PC again.
When this mode is enabled, it helps in increasing the quality of animation rendering by your PC.
Method 4: Set PC Power Settings to Performance Mode
If we look in your Power setting option of our PC, by default, every PC is either in its power-saving mode or balanced mode. This setting limits the performance of your PC by limiting the use of power by CPU. Power saving mode is suitable for extended battery life, but it restricts the full potential of your PC. So if you want to Tencent gaming buddy fix lag set your pc on performance mode
How to Set Power Settings to High-Performance mode:
- Open Control Panel and search for power option in the search bar.
- Click on the Power Option and select your performance mode to High Performance.
- If there is no such power Plan, then you need to Create a Power Plan by clicking the option of creating a power plan.
- Then click on the battery option in the taskbar and change the mode to maximum performance mode, and now you have successfully added a power plan to high-performance mode.
Method 5: Give High Priority to TGB Emulator EXE
By assigning High Priority to an application, the system allows more resources to that selected application. This helps in rendering more power to the application and hence helps Tencent gaming buddy fix lag while playing games.
Steps to change the priority of TGB Emulator.exe in your PC:-
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy and open task manager.
- Navigate to Detail Tab in Task Manager and Look for AppMarket.exe and AndroidEmulator.exe and right-click on the available option and click priority.
- Assign Realtime to it and close the Task Manager, and you are all set to play the game.
Method 6: Setup TGB Emulator Settings
While using this method, first, you need to check for any update on your Tencent Gaming buddy Emulator. If it’s already up to date, then follow these simple steps for Tencent gaming buddy fix lag.
The following changes that you have to make in TGB settings to improve your gameplay are:
- If you have a 4 Core Processor, then select 4 in this Processor option and change resolution to HD and set the DPI value to 160.
- Now in Game Tab, select the Gaming Resolution to “SD 720P” and set the display option to be Smooth, and you are ready to rock.
Method 7: Changing PUBG Mobile Graphics Setting
If you are facing issues due to graphic rendering, then you must go to the in-game settings of PUBG mobile and make some appropriate changes. If all of the above methods don’t prove to be useful, then the problem you might be facing may be due to the graphics setting of your game this solve your problem of Tencent gaming buddy fix lag. So it is advised to go to the Graphic settings of PUBG game and change the settings to the given values as discussed below:-
- Graphics mode should be switched to Smooth.
- Game Mode should be Colour enabled.
- Frames Per Second (FPS) should be set to High/Extreme.
- Anti-Aliasing feature must be disabled, and Automatically Adjust Game FPS mode should also be disabled.
Method 8: Change Graphics Settings of your System
If you have chosen the 3D settings in the graphics card properties, it may affect the performance of the emulator and lead to lag during your gameplay. So to make your Tencent Gaming Buddy fix lag, you need to change the 3D settings of your graphics card. You can enable the 3D setting option by following the given steps below:
- Go to the Start button and search for the Intel Graphics Control Panel in case of intel graphic card, and for the dedicated graphic card, the same procedure can be followed.
- It will open the graphics control panel. Here look for 3D settings and open it. In the 3D setting you have to change the following properties from the default one:
- Enable the Application Optimal Mode and set the general setting to performance.
- Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing should use Application Settings.
- Conservative Morphological Anti-Aliasing should be turned off.
From the above article, we have covered all the practical methods that will surely Solve your Tencent Gaming Buddy fix lag. All these methods are proven and tested by experts before reporting it in the article.