Table Of Contents
BlueStacks 4 Error – Could not start the Engine
I’m going to show you how to solve bluestacks 4 errors while opening bluestacks and installing in your pc or laptop. I will tell how to fix.
First update your OS, Update your all drivers, optimise RAM and enable .NET framework check for os update.
How To Enable .NET Framework
- Go To ‘Control Panel‘ > Programs > ‘Program and Features‘
- Click On Left Turn Windows Feature ON or OFF
- Restart the machine.
- Disable unnecessary background apps before opening bluestack.
Could not start the Engine: Solution
Method 1 : By Updating OS and Drivers
Please update your Bluestack to bluestack 4 it will improve your ram management to next level.
Recommended OS is windows 10, Windows 8. 1 to get best performance then update your os with latest firmaware. Install them all it helps to fix corrupted OS files and some minor bugs will be fixed.
update your drivers graphics driver update check like this for nvidia. No worries for integrated graphics.
Update drivers, Update OS next, check for . NET go like this enable 3.5, 4. .net framework check for both are enabled or not before restarting your PC.
Close all unnecessary programs and services to optimize ram. it will boost your ram and helps bluestacks.
Method 2: Bluestack Setting
- Open Bluestack >> Settings >> Engine
- In engine setting click on Direct X (it will check for compatibility)
- Below that you will see option Use Advance Graphics Engine Mode
- Now Click On Restart.
If you see any popup like ‘Could Not Start Engine’ .
Check for Updated os, drivers & enable .NET Framework 3. 5, 4. Now restart if you have followed all necessary changes.
DISCLAIMER: Disable antivirus softwares this way you can fix all basic errors comment down if you have any doubts.
Conlusion : BlueStacks 4 Error Fix
We hope that you have successfully solved BlueStacks 4 Error FIX – Could not start the Engine.
Must Check Latest Tutorials
- 🔷How to Install Bluestacks ( Without Graphic Card Problems ) 2020
- *Updated* 15+ Most Common Bluestacks Error *solved* | Bluestacks Problems And Solutions 2020
- How Do I Delete Old Devices From My Google Account? | Remove Device From Google Account
- 📱 How to Factory Reset Your Android Phone 👨💻 [100% Worked] 👍| Reset Your Android phone (2020)
- *Fix*: Network Error/Issue in BlueStacks 201 *Updated*