Table Of Contents
- Method 1: Install MSVCP140.dll File From Web
- Method 2: Copy MSVCP140.dll File from Another PC/Laptop
- Method 3: Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package From Internet.
- Method 4: Reinstalling the PUBG Game In Your PC
- Method 5: Run a Full System Virus Scan
- Check Out Other Articles-
- Tencent Gaming Buddy Fix Lag | How to Fix Lag Issues In Tencent Gaming Buddy | 8 Best Method To Follow
- Play PUBG on LOW-END PC using NOX Emulator!
If you’ve encountered the Cannot Find msvcp140.dll missing PUBG error in your PUBG gameplay, you’re at the proper place.
After battling with this error, you’ll think that there could be a drag together with your game installer, but it’s not your installer that shows this error.
Sometimes it’s observed that this error is due to the corrupted system libraries.
The msvcp140.dll missing PUBG error may be due to a Microsoft Runtime framework missing library that’s continuously utilized by various projects running in your background context.
While executing a number of the time, this document gets ruined due to its popularity and shows blunders, pop out on your screen: ” The Program can’t begin because msvcp140.dll is absent from your PC. Take a stab at reinstalling the Program to repair this issue.”
Regarding such issues you don’t need to panic because of these system errors, you can fix them easily by following these simple methods to resolve this problem in mere seconds.
So without further ado let’s get started with some of the methods that then help you to fix this msvcp140.dll missing PUBG file. In the preceding article, we will be witnessing some of the methods to fix this problem.
Method 1: Install MSVCP140.dll File From Web
Due to the high request of the msvcp140.dll file by the OS or other cache process running in the system, the file may get damaged, and then there’s a requirement to exchange this file with the new one i.e., replacing the previous file with a new one. Fortunately, you can directly download this file by following these simple steps given below:
- Download the DLL-files setup from the internet and install it.
- After installation runs the application on your PC.
- Now, in search box type msvcp140.dll and click on Search for DLL file in your search box tab.
- Then you need to click on the msvcp140.dll name file in the search result and at last click on Install option.
After a successful installation, the user needs to check if this method works for your PC or not. If not, then try the next method given in the upcoming write-ups.
Method 2: Copy MSVCP140.dll File from Another PC/Laptop
Here is another arrangement that you use to fix the error that shows msvcp140.dll missing PUBG In this method, we will be using this given strategy to duplicate the msvcp140.dll record from another PC and afterward install it on the PC during which you’re getting msvcp140.dll missing mistake.
Note: User should check that the computer from which you are copying
msvcp140.dll file should have the same version of windows(10/8/7) and architectures(x86/ x64) that match your PC specifications.
Simple steps to follow:
- First you need to Press the Windows+E key together, this will open the File Explorer. Now navigate to the local disk: (C) and follow this path (C:\Windows\System32).
- Now in System32 folder you need to find msvcp140.dll file and copy it to your pendrive and you need to paste this copied file in the same location (C:\Windows\System32) on your computer.
Once the user is done with the above steps, then the user needs to restart the computer and try to launch PUBG application.
If it runs with no error, then you have done a great job and finally, you can enjoy your gameplay.
Method 3: Reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package From Internet.
The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable bundle gives the runtime condition to the application dependent on C++ worked by utilizing Visual studio. The msvcp140.dll missing PUBG is the piece of this software.
Along these lines, to supplant your msvcp140.dll missing PUBG tainted record with the new one, it’s a smart thought to reinstall this bundle. You can, without much of a stretch, download the whole package from Microsoft and Reinstall it.
We strongly recommend you download this package only from the official website of Microsoft for security purpose. Steps to download the software:
- To download the updated msvcp140.dll missing PUBG package just go to Microsoft visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3 from Microsoft’s official download page.
- Now, the user needs to select the Language and click on the Download button.
- Carefully, select the appropriate version from the download list which is compatible with your Windows Version i.e. x64 or x84 version.
- To check your Windows version just type System info in the search bar and search for system type in the window.
- Now click on the download button and once the download finished, install the package and Restart your PC.
- Try to launch the PUBG game and see if the same error persists or not. If there is no error pop-up message, then great your error is now fixed and you can enjoy your gameplay without any interruption.
Method 4: Reinstalling the PUBG Game In Your PC
As per the establishment records of the Programs, some may incorporate this msvcp140.dll missing PUBG document, which will fix this issue.
This is the only reason why the error message say reinstalling the application may fix this issue. Along these lines, you’ll likewise attempt this strategy to repair the blunder demonstrating “Cannot Find msvcp140.dll missing PUBG file”.
Follow the given procedures to uninstall and reinstall a replacement duplicate of the PUBG game.
- Press Window+R key at the same time on your keyboard. This will open a Run window.
- In the run window, type appwiz.cpl in the Run window and hit Enter button. A new window will pop on your screen that will show you the list of all the installed programs on your system. Then Select the PUBG application from the list and click on Uninstall.
- This will uninstall the PUBG application from your system.
- Then restart your computer and again install the PUBG game application and see whether the problem fixed or not.
Method 5: Run a Full System Virus Scan
If you can’t locate the issue to fix this disappointing mistake message, PUBG cannot find msvcp140.dll missing PUBG This time, we propose your avid readers to conduct a Full framework infection examination on your PC.
It has been noticed that a couple of times, an infection or malware may obstruct the execution of msvcp140.dll record for the projects that require this document as their runtime condition.
Windows safeguard can’t distinguish these Malwares, so we propose Malware Bytes, Avira, or other outsider trusted antivirus to see your entire PC activities and further complications.
Reading the above article we have learned a lot of information regarding the.DLL files. We have also discussed some of the different methods that can help you to fix this msvcp140.dll missing PUBG error.
I am pretty sure that the above methods can save you from “msvcp140.dll Missing PUBG” file notifications until the next time.